Friday 31 August 2012

Reaching for the Stars #1

 
 
 
There is nothing quite like seeing your book at #1 in an Amazon chart!
I’m super busy right now, writing my next novel and a novella scheduled for an October release, but over the August Holiday weekend I was stopped in my tracks by Reaching for the Stars reaching number one in the Amazon.com Kindle Contemporary (free) Fiction Charts and also receiving some fabulous reviews.  Thank you to all that downloaded and took part in sharing, tweeting and blogging!
The same weekend, Amazon.com introduced Amazon India! My loveahappyending.com colleague and friend in India, Anjana Vasan, whose fabulous website Kindle and Me checked out my books for sale in India - at 88 rupees - and assures me ‘it’s good - people are going crazy for ebooks’.

All good news!

I have also been collaborating this week with my good buddy and cover designer JT Lindroos, whose work is now in such demand by publishing houses, I’m so glad I found him first. He has redesigned the cover for Reaching for the Stars (which I showed you last week) and now the cover of Bagpipes and Bullshot.  What do you think?
 
 
 


I love love love it - and I can’t wait to see what JT will come up with for my October release and Halloween themed magic romantic  novella  ‘How Do You Voodoo?’
I’m hoping to show you next week!
Love, Janice xx